A trip down memory lane and a wink to my grandmother, but most of all five super efficient techniques to stay full of good energy during these cold winter months. My friend, my sister, I am sharing my secrets to staying away from that cold when winter comes.
- First thing in the morning and throughout your day, drink pure water with Citrobiotic, an organic grapefruit seeds extract in liquid form,
2. First thing in the morning and throughout your day, drink pure water with Weleda seabuckthorn juice,
3. Add one teaspoon of Camu-camu powder in your daily smoothie; I buy mine on my favourite website, Raw Living,
4. Do enemas; I use the Cleanstream Stainless Steel Enema Bucket Kit with Silicone Hose, and
5. Enjoy a hot foot bath with a few tablespoons of French Coarse Gray Sea Salt from Guérande, which is very rich in minerals.