When you arrive in Tunisia, you have 3 months to apply for a visa or residency card.
You need to bring:
- the form the police will give to you and copy of the same,
- a tax payment of TND 150 and copy of the same,
- 2 certified copies of your tenancy agreement,
- a recent banking proof and copy of the same,
- 2 copies of the first page of your passport,
- 2 copies of the last page of your passport where the date of entry is shown,
- 5 photos,
- 1 stamp of TND 15 for the card,
- 2 birth certificates if you have children.
Moreover, you will be asked some questions, to make sure you are trustworthy and serious in your application.