- To cleanse the face: olive oil + bicarbonate of soda
- To rinse: organic apple cider vinegar
- To hydrate the face: simple organic face cream
- To hydrate the body: olive oil
- To brush the teeth: peppermint essential oil + bicarbonate of soda
- To treat a foot wart: oregano essential oil
More about natural homemade beauty products in the amazing and informative book Renegate Beauty by Nadine Artemis:
I use a Samsung A8 smartphone to record my videos:
I had no foundation on, yet my daughter asked me if I was wearing make-up. Indeed, it has now been so many years since I stopped wearing make-up. I have three secrets for you:
- Raw vegan food,
- Skin care using oil to cleanse the face, apple cider vinegar to rinse and a simple organic face cream.
I highly recommend the great book by Nadine Artemis called Renegate Beauty to know more about natural beauty.
Colonics of course, but also fermented vegetables during the meal and enzymes before going to bed while doing intermittent fasting: the recipe for a happy healthy colon. I get my enzymes at RawLiving.
I followed Nadine Artemis ideas and used apple cider vinegar instead of tap water to rinse my face. So amazing! Read her new book Renegate Beauty, it is so helpful.
Beauty can uplift us from the trauma experienced in the past. Beauty can help us to rebuild our life my friend my sister.
Taking photos of beauty is a way of capturing the essence of life for eternity. I discovered it by making the most of my Instagram @clairesamuelenglish.
Our very intelligent body is creating melatonin or the sleep hormone during the night. However, it is very important to sleep in a dark room for this beautiful process to happen.
Doctor Mercola recorded a very interesting video on the subject “Dr. Mercola’s Melatonin Sleep Spray: The Secret to a Good Night’s Sleep“.